Friday, September 30, 2016

Let Me Introduce Myself...


My name is Harper Grace and I'm one of Manhattan's elite.  I've always lived in New York City and know my way around the city like the inside of my Yves Saint Laurent Leather Chain Wallet.  This year though, I'm the newest elite in rural Upstate New York as a student at Aspenwood Academy.  Well that's enough about where I live and whats new.

I live in a mansion in New York City with my family- Mother, Father, my big brother Alexander, and my little sister Caroline.  Alexander is a sophomore in college, studying to become a doctor to the joy of my parents.  Caroline is a bit of a pain... she's only five but she's as sassy as they come.  I think being the middle child, I get the most attention, like I should.  Enough about my family... let's talk about me!

I'm a freshman at Aspenwood Academy this year and I want to be a fashion designer who lives in Europe.  Here's a little bit more about me...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment