Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Little Bit More About Me

As you know my name is Harper Grace but I go by Harper.  I love YSL purses and the colors black and gold as you can tell by my favorite purse.  I listen to music non-stop and totally rule the playlists at all the alpha parties.  My favorite artists are Fifth Harmony and Ariana Grande.  My Beats are a necessity to tune out my siblings and the rose gold color brings out my girly personality.  My iPhone 7 is the best thing I've ever bought!  I take it everywhere and have like a bazillion cases already but the gold glitter case is my fave.  I have a little French Bulldog puppy named Princess and she is a little diva girl.  I really hope that Aspenwood allows pets because I'm not going without her.  Another thing I need is my diamond earrings and my manicures.  I have my favorite manicure lady, Kyla, who does amazing designs and takes less then thirty minutes for my acrylics.  The last thing that creates me is my makeup.  I sometimes get my makeup done if I'm going to a photoshoot or have some type of cometition or big party.  Normally, I will do my own makeup.  I love Tarte and Urban Decay eyeshadow but MAC Lipglass is my fave lip product out of all time.

Well that's about it.  Though my coming posts you'll learn more about me and my new school and high school drama which I'm the queen of!

Hearts!
Harper  

No comments:

Post a Comment