Sunday, January 8, 2017

What I Got for Chrismtas 2016!

Hey, it's Harper!!!  I had an amazing Christmas and hope you did too!  I'm not trying to brag because the meaning of Christmas is being with family over the holidays.

Harper Grace: What I got for Christmas 2016

From my parents, I got...

  • White scalloped Kate Spade Wallet
  • Pink Adidas
  • Black and White Nikes
  • Rose Gold Beats
  • Pink iPhone charger
  • Pink Backpack with studs
My brother got me...
  • Tan Suede Ankle Boots
  • Hoola Bronzer... a dance competition must-have!
  • Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Chihuahua
  • Urban Decay Lip Liner
  • Nars Lipgloss
My little sister Caroline got me...
  • Kendra Scott Key Chain
  • Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet Body Wash
  • Pink Chiffon Body Wash
  • Pink EOS
  • Pink Rose Throw Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment